Thursday, March 17, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new Blog.. As I have said before I am not the best blogger. I'm pretty forgetful and I never keep it going long. I will post some photos and some other fun things but it won't be on a daily basis. I really wish I was one of those people that could keep up a blog on a daily basis but I guess that my life really isn't interesting enough for that anyways.

My project 365 came to a screeching halt around day 17 when I got sick. From there I never really started again. I know, I know... Shame on me! I have decided to make it a bit easier for me and switch to a 52 week photo project.  This way I will have more time to actually get something done. I will be trying to follow the suggestions here (52 Week Project) Go figure, this week is GREEN! Haylee and I will be making some Minty Shamrock Cookies tomorrow. I found the recipe on a great blog that I am looking forward to following. We will be rolling them though!! I also have some other recipes up my sleeve that I am hoping to try. Hopefully will be making them sugar free! I also have some errands to run so I may make the sugar free stuff on Saturday!! We shall see. See you back here sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment